LED flat field generator with fully illuminated area for creating high-quality flat field images for astrophotography. Thanks to LED technology, a colour-neutral, pure white image is generated for very good flats also with colour cameras. The image is absolutely flicker-free, thus using very short exposure times is possible. The Flat Box generator has the newest LED technology. The image is perfectly white and flicker-free, allowing even short exposure times.
The generator offers 250 mm perfectly evenly illuminated area.
Remote use – USB interface
The Artesky FLAT USB BOX can be used with the dedicated software, all the commands are performed with the USB interface below. You will have the possibility to turn on/off your FLAT BOX from a PC, ideal for those who have a remote telescope or for more comfort in the field. The brightness values are more precise than the normal FLAT BOX, ranging from 0 to 255 and can be customized for each channel: LRGB-HA-OIII-SII. For each shooting channel you can also set the exposure time in seconds.
You can save your personalizations via File> Save and reopen it if necessary with File> Open
- Panel perfectly illuminated and uniform up to the edges
- Precise digital USB dimmer for exact brightness adjustment (255 steps)
- Very strong anti-scratch and dirt-proof external surface
- Digital voltmeter for perfect brightness reproduction and thus reproducible exposures
- 12 V DC connection – perfect for field operation
- Solid mechanics and metal core
- Completely made in Italy
- Canvas bag for transport included in the package
- Controlled by USB from PC
- Remote ON/OFF from PC
- Customized intensity for the FLAT BOX USB for every channel (LRGB,HA,OIII,SII)
Useful opening 250mm
Power 12V 1A
In the Box:
- Flat Box USB 250mm Artesky
- Cigarette lighter power cord
- Canvas bag for transport
Important note for using with external power supply: To avoid any flickering problem due to any kind of electrical leakage from cheap power supply, we suggest to use a 12V linear stabilized power supply.
Most of the stabilized power supplies on the market are of the low quality switching type and cause current leakage that can damage the FLAT BOX.