The Sky-Watcher Black Diamond 250/1000 Photo Reflector OTA is a 250mm aperture Newtonian reflector with diffraction limited optics, all the light gathering power you need for visual use or astrophotography! Newtonian reflector telescopes are among the most cost-effective design on the market, reaching much larger apertures than an equivalently priced refractor. The large aperture will help resolve faint, extended objects like nebulae and galaxies, whilst the 1200mm focal length focal length will reveal fine details of lunar craters.
The 250/1200 Photo Reflector is equipped with an excellent Crayford dual speed focuser allowing fast, coarse regulation followed by a precise 10:1 reduction adjustment knob to reach the optimal focus. A 3 element 28mm LET eyepiece is provided, allowing 43x magnification and a 56° apparent field of view with 20mm of eye relief. The aluminised primary mirror is aspheric (parabolic profile) offering an optical system free from spherical aberration. The secondary mirror is thin to allow fast cooling and it is held by extra thin spider supports for minimal diffraction spike effects on bright stars and increased contrast.
- 1200mm f/4.8 Newtonian Reflector
- Diffraction limited 250mm parabolic primary mirror
- Ideal fast telescope for astrophotography
- Shortened tube length – lightweight and portable for its power
- Feature packed at a great price
- A great choice for beginner stargazers and veteran enthusiasts
- Tube rings and dovetail bar included
- Optical tube only – tripod is not included
- 5 years Sky-Watcher limited warranty