With 4 options to connect to any power supply or battery:
- Car lighter socket
- Standard batteries with the FASTON connectors
- Banana plugs
- 5.2mm standard jack (12V d.c. power supply needed)
ZeroDew features include:
- 12 Vdc input, 0 – 12 v variable output.
- 4 regulated outputs, with RCA connectors
- No USB socket
- 10 Amp max current
- Reverse polarity protected input.
- Pulse modulated output current (PWM).
- 13 Hz output frequency.
- Battery discharge protection with visual warning (LED).
- Interference free.
- RoHS compliant.
- Minimal consumption.
- 2m. cable
Standard RCA sockets allow ZeroDew to be used with the existing resistor (heater) bands as well as the Lunatico ones.
Instruction sheet for the ZeroDew system
Resistance, lengths and power values for our ZeroDew bands.