Rainbow Astro’s RST-135 equatorial mount is based on innovative Harmonic Drive technology. Harmonic Drive technology results in a small light weight mount with an extremely high carrying capacity. The RST-135 weighs only 3.3 kg and is very small and light, but it can carry a payload up to 13.5 kg without using a counterweight. In addition, Harmonic Drive technology produces zero backlash allowing precision auto-guiding.
An optional counterweight kit is available to support Higher payloads up to 18 kg.
The RST-135 is your ideal astro-travel companion.
- Mount Type: Equatorial / Alt-Az Dual Mount
- Type of Gear: Strain Wave Gear
- Payload: 13.5kg (30lbs) – No need counterweight, 18kg (40lbs) – with counterweight
- Slew Speed: 6º / Second
- Latitude Range: 0º to 90º
- Power Input: 12 to 16V DC
- Power Consumption: 16V 0.2A – Tracking, 3A – Slewing,
- Weight: 3.3kg (7.3lbs)
- Size(mm): 130 x 120 x 190
- Materials: AL 6061, Steel, Brass
- ASCOM: Support ASCOM Driver
- Hand Controller: Included
- Additional Function: Built-in WiFi, Built-in GPS Receiver, Built-in Home Sensor