Reveal celestial wonders like the desolate beauty of the lunar terrain, the serene structure of Saturn’s rings or the brightest deep sky treasures of the Messier catalogue with saxon 127mm Apochromatic FCD100 Air-Spaced ED Triplet Refractor Telescope.
This telescope features Japanese Hoya FCD100 optics. Relying on technological innovation, we have successfully launched the high-performance optical glass at the apex of the FCD family. Combining it with optical glass of high refractive index allows us to achieve unprecedented advanced chromatic aberration correction. Hoya FCD100 is considered the best glass ever produced by Hoya.
Having a true diffraction-limited optical design and sized to encourage spontaneous stargazing sessions, this high-quality telescope is a perfect grab-and-go instrument for exploring the skies.
Featuring an air-spaced triplet optical design that virtually eliminates chromatic aberrations, this telescope generates brilliant high-contrast images by combining genuine HOYA FCD100 extra-low dispersion (ED) glass and proprietary EMD enhanced multi-layer deposition on all optical surfaces.
The saxon 127mm Apochromatic FCD100 Air-Spaced ED Triplet Refractor Telescope featuring:
- Aperture: 127mm
- Focal length: 952mm
- Optical design: Japanese made FCD100 EMD refractor
- Focuser: 2.5″ dual speed focuser
- Eyepiece: 2″ 28mm LET
- Finderscope: 9×50 erect finderscope (90 degree)
- Diagonal: 2″ dielectric diagonal with 1.25″ adapter
- Tube Weight: 7.75 Kg (without accessories)
- Tube length with extended dew shield: 910mm
- Tube length with contracted dew shield: 790mm
- Diameter of few shield: 175mm
Protect your investment with a saxon Aluminium Case for the FCD100 127mm ED Triplet Refractor