The saxon AZ-EQ6 Pro Mount with Steel Tripod provides the precision and stability needed for serious observing and astro-imaging
This AZEQ6 Pro mount includes a built-in illuminated polar scope for both Southern and Northern Hemisphere, a latitude adjuster with micrometer scale, an azimuth polar-alignment adjuster, aluminium setting circles, large manual slow-motion tracking controls, bubble level and steel tubular tripod legs.
The saxon AZ-EQ6 Pro Mount with Steel Tripod features and includes the following:
- A user friendly Synscan hand controller
- 2x 5.1Kg counter weight
- Wall-to-wall large accessory tray
- An extension 150mm counterweight shaft
- 2″ stainless steel tripod legs
- Retractable counterweight shaft
- Accept narrow (V-style) or wider (D-style) dovetail mounting plates
- Smooth and quiet belt driven
- Motor resolution at 0.14arc sec (or 9.216,000 steps/rev.)
- Slew speeds from 1.25x, 1.75x, 2x, 8x, 16x, 32x, 64x, 400x, 500x, 600x, and up to 3.4°/sec (800X)
- Sidereal, Solar and Lunar tracking rates
- One, Two and Three star alignment options
- Auto guider interface for astrophotography
- Guiding speed from 0.125x, 0.25x, 0.50x, 0.75x, or 1x
- Minimal vibration for steady long-exposure astrophotography
- Payload Capacity 20Kg
- Containing over 42,900 objects with complete Messier, NGC and IC Catalogues.
- Positioning accuracy up to 5 arc minute.
- Permanent Periodic error correction (PPEC)
- Firmware upgradeable via internet download
- PC Compatibility
- Car power supply adapter included
- Requires 11 to 15V DC 2A power supply (not included).