The Armadillo is the second version of Lunatico’s popular Seletek astronomical controller.
It includes outputs for two motors, several digital and analog inputs, and two temperature sensors (one internal, included, and an optional external sensor).
Supports Lunático Stepper Focusers as well as Robofocus, Moonlite and FeatherTouch motors. Also supports stepper motor based Filter Wheels.
The Armadillo features include:
- Simultaneous control of two motors
- Control 2 Focusers or 2 Filter wheels or 1 Focuser and 1 Filter Wheel
- Automated cooling fan control
- Independent control of any controller pin, manual or automated (depending on temperature delta), useful not only for fan control but also for dew heater bands.
- Direct USB connection to PC (no need of RS232 port)
- A more accurate temperature sensor, and
- Extra internal isolation for more security
Seletek à la carte allows you to customize your Seletek Armadillo to match you specific needs. You decide the peripherals you want control:
- Dew heating bands (from our Zerodew system or others)
- Even a dew heater controller (using a relay)
- The astronomy green laser pointer
- The mirror cooling fans
- Any 12V powered device, using a relay
- CPU: Atmel AT91SAM7X256
- Inputs: 5 analogical-digital inputs (1 for the temperature external sensor, 4 available and protected by optocouplers)
- Outputs: 8 power digital outputs (up to 1A), 4 in each connector.
- 10 bit (0-1024) ADC
- PC connection through USB
- Size: 145 * 96 * 45 mm (including DB9 connectors)
- External power supply from 12 to 14 V dc (depending on the motor used), typically 12 V dc
- The software supports any current Windows version (XP, Vista, 7, 32bit, 64bit)
- ASCOM compliant software
- Will work with FocusMax, MaximDL, CCDCommander, ACP, CCD AutoPilot… and any ASCOM aware astronomy software
Seletek includes the following cables:
- USB 2.0 cable (controller to PC conection)
- 2m power supply cable for car lighter plug