Introducing the newly designed CQ350 mount by Sky-Watcher. A new design with observatory class capabilities.
Built-in cable management
- USB hub (4 ports)
- 2.1mm Power port (3 ports)
- Shutter release port
- Auto guiding port
The CQ350 built-in cable management removes cable drag from hanging cables and reduces the risk of cables getting caught during imaging session. This capability also improves the mounts capabilities for remote use.
The built-in USB hub allows you to simply plug in your camera, guider, filter wheel and other USB accessories into the hub below the saddle plate and connect them using a single USB cable plugged into the rear of the mount. No more tangled mess of cabled hanging or need for multiple cables running around the mount.
Another addition to the cable management system is the three built-in 2.1mm ports situated next to the USB hub. This allows your accessories to also be powered through the mount. This reduces the need for multiple power adapters and other accessories. The ports can be run off of a single power source providing a cleaner set up and less cables.
On the gear of the saddle are three serial ports for various accessories such as ST4 guide cables and other serial based accessories. Like the rest of the cable management this reduces the hanging cables and provide a neat connection to the mount.
The CQ350 features Automatic identification initial positioning, allowing for observatory customization.
Advanced Drive mode between worm gear and motor: synchronous wheel and synchronous belt.
PC Direct Connect
CQ350 also feature the new PC direct connect feature. Now you can easily connect your mount to your computer without the need of a hand controller. When paired with the SynScan Pro app. for Windows the mount can be aligned and controlled direct from a PC. This makes imaging refined and easier, especially for those with permanent set ups.
Other Features Include
- Product weight: 14.4kg (Mount Only, without counterweight and counterweight shaft)
- Payload: 35kg.
- RA worm wheel teeth number: 308. DEC worm wheel teeth number: 288
- Latitude adjustment range: 0-70 degree.
- Motors: High precision stepper motor.
- Drive mode between worm gear and motor: synchronous wheel and synchronous belt.
- Spring loaded worm gears
- Function: Automatic identification initial position
- Working voltage: DC12V.
- Electric current: 2A
- Ports: 4 USB ports, 1 shutter release port, 1 power input port, 3 power output ports, 1 hand controller port and 1 AUTO GUIDER port.
- New designed tripod, SWA-TRICQ350 ( Optional )
- Compatible with EQ8 pier tripod – SWA-TRIEQ8 ( Optional )
- External polar scope, SWA-POLAR-EQ8 ( Optional )