When it comes to astronomy, nothing makes a group of observers more angry than white light.
Even a moment of white light can destroy your night vision for several minutes and even spoil an astrophotography session. Don’t be that person… get a Skywatcher Red Light Torch!
This voltage regulated, red LED flashlight enables your night vision with a protecting red light for map reading and telescope operation. Adjustable for brightness, it has an included 9 volt battery which provides up to 625 hours of operation.
This is one of the most basic pieces of astronomy equipment and should be required!
Sky-Watcher Red Flashlight features include:
- Adjustable brightness levels
- LED (light emitting diode) operation for clear, crisp lighting and minimal power consumption
- Aids in map reading, telescope operation and more
- Provided 9V battery
- Up to 625 hours of operation on a single battery (depending on brightness level used)
- A “must” for all astronomy functions and a requirement for astronomy clubs
- Protects your night vision!