Introducing New model William Optics Dura-Bright diagonal – a dramatic step forward in the evolution of mirror diagonals!
This 90° 2″mirror-type star diagonal has a Dura-Bright 12mm thick mirror and dielectric mirror coatings for 99% reflectivity which provides higher contrast and resolution during critical planetary, lunar and binary star observations.
Dura-Bright features 100% real carbon fibre side plates that add that touch of class your scope deserves.
The WO 2″ Dura-Bright Diagonal was designed with several unique features to provide optimum performance and years of use.
Top-Notch Performance and brightness
• Dielectric coating allows 99% reflectivity.
• high precision 12mm thick mirror substrate flat for optimal image stability.
• Polished to 1/12th wave accuracy*.
• Accurate design guarantees constant alignment. No further alignment needed.
• 2″ to 1.25″ eyepiece adapter included.
• Lock screw for eyepiece/adapter.
• Big, knurled thumbscrews are easy to turn even with gloves on.
• Threaded for 48mm Filters
• Patented, elegant design.
• High-quality machining out of the best aluminium.
• Internal antireflection baffling for highest contrast.
• Real Carbon Fibre side plates
• Compression rings (both on diagonal and adapter) to prevent barrels from marring.
• Internal safety stop prevents 2″ barrels from hitting the mirror.
• Designed for high-end scope such as FLT-98, FLT-110 , GT/GTF102 and FLT-132.
Why W.O. diagonals do not feature an Adjustable alignment system?
• Having an adjustable alignment system is an admission that the diagonal can go out of collimation due to poor mechanical construction. Thanks to the patented design of WO diagonals, you will always have a as perfectly as on the first day you got it!
|Ultra High Dielectric 99% reflectivity.|
|Precision 1/12 lambda surface with 12mm thickness mirror for best quality.|
|1.25″ adapter with stainless clamping ring, includes|
|Inside diameter (48mm): threaded to fit a variety of filters.|
|Weight : 630g|