The Seletek LIMPET is the smallest and most recent Seletek. With a small 12V battery and a WiFi interface, no cables are required to control your focuser!
With support for ASCOM, INDIGO and INDILib drivers, the Seletek LIMPET focuser can be controlled from any astronomy program.
Even your smartphone or your computer’s web browser can alternatively control a focuser and camera rotator with Lunatico Windows software and ASCOM installed.
Seletek LIMPET focuser/rotator kit invludes:
- LIMPET controller (click here to learn more about this controller)
- Stepper motor
- Customized coupling plate for your focuser and
- Stepper motor cable
Limpet Controller Features include:
- Very small enclosure
- Central hole to easily attach the Limpet to the telescope using a single screw
- WiFi and USB connection
- Very low power requirements (30mA idle connected to WiFi, 530mA focusing with our standard motor)
- Optional external WiFi antenna needed if the WiFi signal is weak (not required if the WiFi access point is in the observatory)
- Optional external temperature sensor
- All the time-proven Seletek Armadillo and Platypus software will work with it. Just one device at any time.
- Including a screw locking 2.1x 5.5mm jack for safe attachment of power cable
- 5.5 / 2.1mm standard jack, centre positive, 12V dc (13.8V, as supplied by some batteries, is valid)
- ASCOM, INDIGO and INDILib enabled
- Focus from your smartphone via web interface (NEW!)